Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue.


I am still thinking back to Sunday night and Oprah’s life class and when I had my Aha moments!  Oprah had Pastor Joel Osteen talking about the power of “I AM”. That life class and sermon has changed my life and I would like to share what I have learned with you.

The Power of “I AM” many times we don’t realize how it’s affecting our future. Here is the principle, what follows the “I AM” will come looking for you. You are inviting it into your life.

Sometimes we speak, not being aware that the very thing we say out of our mouths could cause dramatic situations in our lives or the lives of others. How many times have we spoken things into existence, and wondered later about the very thing that manifested and wonder why and how we knew it.  We go through life day after day saying things about others and about ourselves not knowing and unaware of the words that are going out into the atmosphere to complete what we have spoken.

The Power is in our tongue then we should be able to speak to that mountain and it shall be moved, We should be able to speak to that bad situation in our lives and it shall be moved. We need not speak of the problem, but speak what the word says about whatever situation we go through, by speaking the solution through the word.

When we feel down we should speak and say That “I am” more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus that strengthens me.

We must learn to speak positive into one another's lives, the enemy tries to get us to speak negative into our lives through using mind battles, Making you think that you are not worthy or defeated, broke and disgusted with the world, sick and tired of life he wants you to be defeated and speak negative.

There are people who make “ministries” out of criticizing everybody else and they momma. But most people who judge others who actually doing something are the ones who are doing nothing themselves.
The word of GOD calls us to build up others, esteeming them more highly than ourselves. Avoid people who constantly criticize others so their negative comments will not rob you of godly enthusiasm.

“I AM’ who GOD say’s I AM, I AM not meant to be like anyone else. Don’t invite weakness, jealousy, low self esteem, envy, stupidity, dumbness, ugliness, etc,.

“Comparing ourselves to others is an act of violence against ourselves” #lifeclass@oprah

"Life is not over after a disappointment". -Joel Osteen #Lifeclass

If we could just change our thinking. Lets start speaking positive, and renewing our
minds daily.


I AM …… 
Blessed,Smart,Confident,Happy,Healthy,Optimistic,Child of GOD,Awesome,Young,Strong,Attractive,Loved,
#GetInspired

No comments:

Post a Comment